1. "Pure Imagination" from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Music and Lyrics by Leslie and Anthony Newly, Book by David Greig
2. “Matchmaker” from Fiddler on the Roof, Music by Jerry Bock, Lyrics by Sheldon Harnick, Book by Joseph Stein
3. "Meadowlark" from The Baker's Wife, Music & Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz, Book by Joseph Stein
4. "Gimme, Gimme" from Thoroughly Modern Millie, Music by Jeanine Tesori, Lyrics by Dick Scanlan, Book by Richard Henry Morris & Dick Scanlan, Original Story and Screenplay by Richard Morris for the Universal Pictures Film
5. "We're All in This Together" from Disney's High School Musical, Music & Lyrics by Matthew Gerrard and Robbie Nevil, Book by David Simpatico
6. "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" from Les Misérables, Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer, Book by Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg
7. "The New World" from Songs for a New World, Music and Lyrics by Jason Robert Brown
8. "She Used To Be Mine" from Waitress, Music and Lyrics by Sara Bareilles, Book by Jessie Nelson
9. "Seize the Day" from Disney’s Newsies, Music by Alan Menken, Lyrics by Jack Feldman, Book by Harvey Fierstein
10. "Children Will Listen" from Into the Woods, Music and Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, Book by James Lapine
11. "Stop the World" from Come from Away, Book, Music and Lyrics by Irene Sankoff and David Hein
12. "Astonishing" from Little Women, Music by Jason Howland, Lyrics by Mindi Dickstein, Book by Allan Knee
13. "Sit Down, You’re Rockin’ the Boat" from Guys and Dolls, Music and Lyrics by Frank Loesser, Book by Abe Burrows and Jo Swerling
14. "Beautiful City" from Godspell, Music and Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz, Book by John-Michael Tebelak, Conceived and Originally Directed by John Michael Tebelak
15. "Seasons of Love" from Rent, Book, Music and Lyrics by Jonathan Larson
(featured: "Empty Chairs At Empty Tables", "The New World", "Seize The Day")
Austin Stole is thrilled to be involved in his first cabaret with Chaska Valley Family Theatre. His wife is a Chaska native and proud member of the CVFT board of directors. Favorite recent roles around the community include: Benny Southstreet (Guys and Dolls) and Wally (Life Could Be A Dream) both at the Old Log Theatre, Frank Abignale Jr. (Catch Me If You Can) at Chameleon Theatre Group, and Quasimodo (Hunchback of Notre Dame) with Bunce Performing Arts.
(featured: "Pure Imagination", "Matchmaker", We're All In This Together", "She Used To Be Mine", "Astonishing")
Faith Winship (she/her) is excited & grateful to be performing with CVFT. Since graduating with a theatre degree from The University of Northwestern- St. Paul in December 2019, Faith has performed with The Chameleon Theatre Circle, Paul Bunyan Playhouse, Lakeshore Players Theatre, St. Croix Off-Broadway Dinner Theatre, and Theatre in the Round. In 2018, she made her New York debut performing in the Before Broadway Cabaret at Feinstein’s 54 Below. This past summer, Faith opened up her own theatre company, Create Together Theatre, where she produced and acted in the company’s first show: Last Train to Nibroc. She is also passionate about educational theatre and produces and directs children’s theatre camps under Create Together Theatre, along with choreographing, stage managing, and directing for local middle & high schools. This Christmas Season, Faith will be making her debut with Sidekick Theatre in their musical adaptation of The Elves and the Shoemaker. Keep up with her upcoming endeavors at faithwinship.com.
(featured: "Matchmaker", "Meadowlark", "The New World", "Stop the World")
Gillian is incredibly excited to be taking part in this 'global' event supporting theatre around the world. Many moons ago, Gillian graduated with a BFA in Music Theatre from Illinois Wesleyan University and went on to attain a Masters of Music in Vocal Performance from University of Nevada- Las Vegas. Gillian is thankful for the support of her family, husband Simon and their two amazing kids, Adelaine (7) & Noelle (3). Gillian has been very active with CVFT off stage as Co-President of the CVFT Board of Directors (2019- present) and on stage in productions since 2009 when she first was seen in Little Women. Since then notable CVFT roles for Gillian have been: Godmother (Cinderella 2011), Mrs. Paroo (Music Man 2013), Narrator (Joseph/Dreamcoat 2016), Madame (Beauty/Beast), and Mae Tuck (Tuck Everlasting 2020).
(featured: "Matchmaker", "Gimme, Gimme", "The New World", "Children Will Listen", "Seasons of Love")
Jessica is a singer and musical theatre actress residing in Plymouth, MN. She has been involved with numerous theatres around the Twin Cities area, including Ashland Productions, Lakeshore Players, Lyric Arts, and Minneapolis Musical Theatre. She was recently seen onstage as Tanya in Mamma Mia! with Ashland Productions. You may also recognize her from Godspell (Morgan, "Turn Back O' Man") or The Little Mermaid (Aquata) at CVFT, as well as the 2018 Cabaret Fundraiser. Some of her favorite roles include: Hope Cladwell in Urinetown (Fridley Community Theatre), Adelaide in Guys and Dolls and Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ Superstar (Ashland Productions), and Elizabeth Benning in Young Frankenstein (Lakeshore Players). When not onstage, Jessica teaches Preschool and music classes to young children at Primrose School of West Plymouth. @jessirose801
(featured: "The New World", "Seize The Day", "Beautiful City")
Thomas is excited to be making his CVFT debut in this exciting event. Other recent favorite roles include: Seymour Krelborn in Little Shop of Horrors (4CT), Jack Kelly in Newsies (Bunce Performing Arts), Lord Farquaad in Shrek and Sky Masterson in Guys and Dolls (Ashland Productions). When he’s not on stage he’s probably at the bouldering gym.
(featured: "Pure Imagination", "We're All In This Together", "Stop The World")
Tom is thrilled to be performing with these talented artists for CVFT following roles in Oklahoma, School House Rock Live, Godspell and soon in Newsies. Tom enjoys character acting most, playing a Beast and Fool, a has-been Wizard, a Grasshopper, a Cowardly Lion, a Drunken Father to a Fair Lady and most recently as an evil Archdeacon/Uncle to a Hunchback. Tom is a lifelong crooner and can be heard Sundays at Family of Christ Church. When not performing Tom enjoys outings with his wonderful wife Mary and darling daughter Naomi, who share his deep passion for the arts.
(featured: "Children Will Listen", "Sit Down Your Rocking The Boat", "Seasons of Love")
Zachary Hedner is a Twin Cities-based actor, singer, and director. He graduated with a degree in theatre from The University of Northwestern (2021). He has performed roles at theatres such as Paul Bunyan Playhouse, Lyric Arts, Gilbert and Sullivan Light Opera Company, Chaska Valley Family Theatre, 4 Community Theatre, Bunce Backyard Productions, UNW Theatre, and Northwestern Opera. Notable achievements include an Irene Ryan Nomination for performance as Pyotr Nikolayevich Sorin in The Seagull (KCACTF, 2019), finalist in the Musical Theatre Intensive (KCACTF, 2021), and being accepted into MN Opera Artist+ Program (2017). Zachary’s upcoming productions are Newsies at CVFT, Triple Espresso at Broadway on Demand, and Bright Star at CVFT. Zachary is also the Executive Director at the Arts Consortium of Carver County, Assistant Production Manager with Triple Espresso, and is a board member at 4CT & CVFT. www.zacharyhedner.com