The items listed below are things we can always use. If you can donate any of these items, or would like to make a cash donation to help purchase an item, please contact email@example.com. All donations are tax deductible to the extend allowed by law.
- Shelving and racking: Industrial-type racking or shelving in good usable condition.
- Storage containers: Rubbermaid-style bins for storing hats/props/costumes
- Tools: Donations of tools are always welcome.
- Building Materials: New building materials, such as plywood, lumber, interior doors, are welcome.
- Costumes: We maintain a collection of period costumes. If you would like to make a donation, please note the following criteria (storage space may dictate our ability to accept donations):
- Fabric is welcome, four yards minimum, cotton, rayon, wool, silk or fancies.
- Women’s – Victorian era clothing and items from the 1930’s to 1960’s made of cotton, blends, rayon, wool, silk or fancies (no polyester!). Lace-up boots are especially welcome.
- Men’s – Vintage suits, tuxes, boots, and hats (wool felt fedoras, Hamburgs, top hats, newsboy caps, and other specialty).
- Children’s – Period costumes are always welcome.